The Health Center Resource Clearinghouse provides access to easily accessible, high-quality resources developed by our partners for use by community health center staff and other public health professionals.
There are multiple paths to the resource on this site:
- Our Homepage offers direct access to resources in our database through a series of Quick Finds.
- Our News and Events page keeps you current with the latest from the clearinghouse and our partners.
- Our Partners page allows you to find information on each National Cooperative Agreement (NTTAP) organization, alphabetically and by topic area.
- Our Find Resources page lets you search our collection of over 500 electronic documents by a simple keyword search or more advanced search options.
- Our Priority Topics portal provides access to resources developed by our partners that address key and emerging issues as well as national data and background information.
- Our Connect with Us section allows you to ask us questions; submit resources, news, items, and events; and sign up for ways to stay informed about clearinghouse activities.