These resources highlight innovative practices that health centers have adopted, resulting in improved operational performance and outcomes in areas like HIT/Data, quality improvement, practice transformation, workforce, addressing social determinants of health, and more. These promising practices are drawn from the Clearinghouse database. These field-generated practices have been self-identified by the authoring/submitting organization and adhere to at least three of the criteria listed below.
A field-generated promising practice should demonstrate at least three of the following:
- Impact/Outcomes: Guidelines and protocols that have been successfully used by at least one organization and with an emerging positive track record of improved clinical or operational outcomes and insights
- Satisfaction: Approach demonstrates effectiveness in increasing overall satisfaction for patients and/or staff
- Data Collection mechanism: Provide initial data to support the establishment of benchmarks
- Reduced Cost: Have the potential to lower the per capita costs of delivering care or services
- Partnerships: The approach creates innovative, strong partnerships and maximizes efficiency
- Operational Feasibility: Offer strategies that can be easily shared and implemented
Displaying records 1 through 10 of 195 found.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,625,000 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.