Displaying records 21 through 40 of 122 found.
Clinician Orientation to Migration Health
Resource Topic: Special and Vulnerable Populations
Resource Subtopic: Topic sessions include:
1. Overview of Critical Concerns in Migration Health
2. Cultural Proficiency in the Context of Migration Health
3. The Intersection of Primary Care and Migration Health
4. Workers and Health: How Frontline Providers Make a Difference in the Protection of Migrant Workers and Their Families
5. Creating a Patient Centered Medical Home for Patients on the Move
6. Womens Health at the Intersection of Poverty & Migration
7. Quality and Meaningful Use in Migration Care
Resource Type: Archived Webinar
Migrant Clinicians Network
(See other resources developed by this organization.)
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,375,000 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.